How old is your turtle/turtles

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
Tinkerbell
Level 3
Level 3

How many turtles does everyone have, what kind of turtle and how long have they had them??? Just curious:eyes
I have one turtle named squirt and i have had him for 9 months now. He is an eastern painted turtle:)
Lilypad
Level 3
Level 3

I have a Red ear slider Named Lilypad, Lily for short. She is around 8-9 months old. I have had her for almost 7 months now and I wouldn\'t trade her for the world.
critterlover63
Level 2
Level 2

I have 3 RES but really have yet to name them as I don\'t know if they are boys or girls yet!!! One is definitely named M.B. which is short for Miracle Baby as he got caught under a large beach shell I had in the tank for decoration. When I found him I thought he was dead but eventually came around thank goodness. All 3 of my turtles are not quite a year old. Needless to say ALL decorations are out of my tank except for plastic plants and the floating platform where they bask.
deesygirl

Reeb- 6 mo
Jasper- 1 yr
Corky- 1 yr
Stew- 3 yrs
Tank- 3 yrs
Lucky- rescued turtle at least 3 yrs
Sweet Pea- 6 yrs adopted 1 1/2 yrs ago
Cutie Pie- 8 yrs adopted a year ago
kingrattus
Level 1
Level 1

Axle is 4yrs old this July, & I had him since he was a hatchling.

Axle is a Common Snapping Turtle
TurtleMotherOfFour
Level 2
Level 2

I have 4 RES. I cant tell their gender yet because they are only about 2 or 3 months old! they\'re adorable. but I gave them some temporary names.

~Nemo (because he/she has a leg that is sortof disabled i uess you can say. he never moves it)
~toto (i have a brother that has a small disability and has to practice to pronounce words and instead of saying \"turtle\' he says \"toto or totle\" :)
~strike (the fastest, most energetic, and also the one that eats the most and is the most dominant you can say)
~spaz (whenever you go near, ofcourse they get scared but this one just jumps around for 10 minutes after you even leave!)

I lvoe mine theyre sooooooo adorable!
  • Information