we need to find a good home...

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
karissa
Level 1
Level 1

We need to find a good home for three sliders. We originally had 4--Michaelangelo, Donatello, Leonardo and Raphael (yes, the Teenage Mutant Ninjas! Our daughter, and their owner, is named April!) Had we known of your website we might not have put in an artificial plant and lost one of them. April will be going to college soon and we will have problems finding caretakers for them when we travel. How do we find a responsible individual who would take good care of them? We have all grown very fond of them and want them to go to an experienced person. Thank you!
mariza
Level 4
Level 4

You could try doing a web search for turtle rehoming/adoption agencies if you can\'t find a suitable home for them yourself. Where are you located?
karissa
Level 1
Level 1

mariza wrote:
You could try doing a web search for turtle rehoming/adoption agencies if you can\'t find a suitable home for them yourself. Where are you located?
karissa
Level 1
Level 1

to mariza-
thanks for your reply. we are in northern n.j. and I\'ll try what you said.
miss_quoia
Level 2
Level 2

I\'m in college now and I keep my turtles here with me. It really depends on their size though, because I know at my school we\'re not supposed to have animals, but I read somewhere that because they\'re so small they\'re technically considered fish...just an idea.
  • Information