Need Advice - Traveling

Discussions about turtles.
plasmik
Level 2
Level 2

I am going to be away for the weekend and i just realized that what am i going to do about feeding my 2 little res, what is the best suggested advise taht anyone can give me? it would be tough trusting and finding someone to care for them while i am away, but is that the only option you think i have?
Herbertluver
Level 2
Level 2

I once went to the vet with my dog and one of the vet assistants was watching over someones betta. Maybe you could leave your turtle with the local vet.
Fillmore
Level 1
Level 1

I boarded my turtle at the vets before.Just leave really specific instructions if you do. I guess it depends on the staff there looking after the animals, if they will do it.

Or you could try a feeding block, it should at LEAST last till the second day, and if you\'re gonna be back the third then they won\'t miss a day.
shelngav
Level 3
Level 3

You can always float some romaine lettuce. It wont hurt them to go without if they dont eat it. If it is only for a couple days. The adults are suppose to be fed only once every other day. But babies will be ok if you feed them before you go and when you get back. I did this with mine and left some greens floating. He didnt eat it, he likes the romaine better, and was fine when I got home. He must not have been too hungry or he would have eaten it.
  • Information