For Mariza

Discussions about turtles.
tracey8051
Level 1
Level 1

I just wanted to post a quick note to say thanks to Mariza, whose posts are always informative and very helpful. It\'s obvious that you have put a lot of effort into your knowledge of turtles and their health and I think I can safely speak for everyone on this board when I say that you are appreciated. I know your posts are one of the reasons that my ShellBell is now back to good health, so in the spirit of the season, blessings to you and yours.

Tracey
mariza
Level 4
Level 4

Why, thank you so much for the kind words and thoughts. I\'m just glad if I helped anyone\'s turtle in any way.

I\'m sorry I haven\'t been around as much as before. I moved and as yet don\'t have my own internet access, so am limited as to when I can post (and I read my email very infrequently, so if anyone has sent me any and has either not gotten a reply or a very late one, that\'s why). But I do come to this site and read posts when I can and jump in if I think I have something to contribute. Hope to be on-line in the new year.

In the meantime, here\'s hoping everyone has a happy holiday season and a happy and healthy 2004!
  • Information