monsta monsta &lil freaks

Discussions about turtles.
~~~LAYLA~~~
Level 3
Level 3

lol my mom went in muh room to look at lolo(res) and leaf(spineysoftshell)and went what in the world and i looked over she waent thats a monster i was like huh she went ur res i went ohh it had grown bout 2-3 inches since i bought it and she hadnt seen it nawhile but my spiney hasnt grown but ya she thot lolo is monsta and i finally told her how big leaf was suppose to get (24 inches)
she didnt freak like i thot she said thats nice and i was like huh? she said by then ull have moved out >:O ouch lmao all well its tru but heck be a monsta 2 he evil my sister wile back told me to be careful cuz while i was gone she had been bit after told her not to touch she got bit so wasnt scareed just avoiding bein bit u kno and he got hold of inside of my thumb and point finger and she was watchin and i started crackin up cuz its like ababy teething it was hilarious she got mad and left lil wimp but im tryna hol em more lolo is an angel then the demon \"biter\" i got outta the lake so he i think is jus scared even tho ive had em several months but there both eating well u guys said they cant mate but i think someone forgot to tell themthey will follow each other and cuddle in and out of water (lilfreaks)j/k j/k but the one was on rocks doin lil two step it was funny then res does this lil thing were kliks front nails together but whoever said turtles r slo r liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!1my spiney soft shell was on floor and was gone i was like ahhh chasin em he fast if u give lolo chance he not to bad himself he be goin goin gone
MishFish
Level 3
Level 3

did anyone else have trouble reading this???
deesygirl

~Yes~

MishFish it is good to see you. I have not seen you post in a while. :)
MishFish
Level 3
Level 3

thanks, i\'ll be around more often..
i\'ve just been \'ranting\' on another webpage about dogfood..haha
I\'m working at petvalu now so i\'ve been keeping pretty busy
it\'s good to see you here as well
  • Information