How to take care of turtles in the winter outside?

Post any questions you have about a turtle outdoor setup here. Or if you have a link to your outdoor setup picture we would love to see it.

Hey, How ya doing I\'m starfire or at least that\'s my nickname. But my problem is I have five turtles, Tiny, Wartortle, Blastoise, Snappy, and Shealy. And well Snappy and Blastoise love the water I\'ve had them for a year or almost a year and never seen them out of the water I mean it\'s got to be cold down there. And Wartortle and Shealy are land turtles they like to stay in the leaves and tall grass. And Tiny lives in my room so i\'m not worried about him but what do I do about the other four. Houw do I take care of Wartortle, Blastoise, Snappy, and Shealy. Plese email me back [email protected]
shelngav
Level 3
Level 3

What type of turtles are they? You should check the setup and supplies and the care sheets in the above links. That may tell you. Also you can put in the turtle type and outside care, or something of the sort, into a search engine like google and see what comes up. That is how I did a great deal of my research when I first got my turtle. A lot will depend on if the turtles are in a habitat similar to where they come from. If your winters are similar then they should be ok, but research it.
  • Information