BOSTON DOC

Post your turtle first aid questions here.
SueB

Does anyone know any doctors in boston that treat turtles?
I have been calling around an most the doctors only treat large animals
SueB

Thank you!
fyi to anyone checking this... looking for a vet in the Boston city limits. As of today The listings are not quite up to date.
This was the only clinic i was able to connect with a vet to see a turtle

Angell Mem Animal Hospital (the resceptionist was very pleasant)

Unforunately, Frick is going to have to wait 2 days until he can see the doctor. In the mean while I am following the advice on this board..

For the time being i have taken him out of the tank cleaned down the tank and put the health frack back in there

frick is getting to dry dock it, in a smaller tank (as you suggested to a user with some $ issues) since i believe the hiccups are coughing even tho he doesn\'t have any mucus.

the F sq\'ed have had basking flitering and heating since day one although they seem to preffer to use the basking area as a driving board more then anything else

I hope Frick make a speedy recovery because they both a fussy and Seem to be looking for the other. When I take him out of the feeding try Frick makes motions like he wants to go back to the big tank.

thank you so much

I will keep you posted as to what the doctor says since this seems to be an unusual case.
  • Information