Britney is lost!!!

Discussions about turtles.
MalyssaAnn

Muy turtle is lost, she lives indoor. My roomate has two cats and we dont think they could eat have eaten her. Do cats eat turtles? Any tips on how to make her come out if shes hiding???? PLEASE HELP
l8or_g8or
Level 2
Level 2

I hope for the best for your Britney. My daughter lost one of our tiny RES and after a two days she came out because she was VERY hungry and thirsty. Some bad news though.... when I was young, I had a box turtle and she was quite large, and my dog killed her. She bit through her shell, so I think yes, your cats may have killed her. I do hope in your case Britney is just hiding....

l8or_g8or wrote:
I hope for the best for your Britney. My daughter lost one of our tiny RES and after a two days she came out because she was VERY hungry and thirsty. Some bad news though.... when I was young, I had a box turtle and she was quite large, and my dog killed her. She bit through her shell, so I think yes, your cats may have killed her. I do hope in your case Britney is just hiding....

Your tutle runs loose in your house????
l8or_g8or
Level 2
Level 2

BigAliGurl wrote:
l8or_g8or wrote:

Your tutle runs loose in your house????

I don\'t believe that\'s what I said... I simply said she lost it.

How did she loose it then?
l8or_g8or
Level 2
Level 2

She was cleaning out her tank, and had her in a small container, and she crawled out. It was quite scary, we found her days later, crawling under a poster that was on the floor. She was one hungry, thirsty turtle that\'s for sure!!

aaaww, at least shes safe at home. well, with a full belly! :-D
  • Information