New home for turts :)

Discussions about turtles.
m1key72988
Level 3
Level 3

I think i finally convinced my parent to get me a 55 gallon tank for x-mas. LOL its a long story. Yesterday my uncle stoped by to see my parents. Fortunately my rents wernt home. so i showed him my turtle tank, since his daughter had 3 e-painted, in a 55 gallon tank and she is clueless how to take care of them, so. He really liked my tank and he wanted his daughters to look like that so i took him on a shopping trip and he told me to pick out anything he needed. That was a mistake lol. i got him over $150 in suplies and he wasnt expecting that. when we got to his house i started to clean her tank which hadent been clean in atleast 3 month... it was disgusting. it smelled like dead jellyfish and there were ond bugs all in it, b/c it was pond water. it took me almost 3 hours to clean it and right now it looks way cooler than mine(thnx to me) so my uncle convinced my parents to get me a 55 gallon tank for my turts to. thats the size tank she has. i also got payed for cleanin the tank. ill probably be cleaning it every time b/c my cousins lazy and i dont mind b/c i like her turts. also my uncle said he could get me free painteds in the spring if wanted b/c his friend lives near a pond a catches them. My turtles probably wont need a bigger tank for a long long time since there so tiny. umm you dont need to reply to this but i just thought i would let you all know that i am getting a bigger tank. :)
rfox
Level 3
Level 3

I\'m glad that your uncle realized that turtles are a responsibility and at least saw that you had taken on that responsibility. Congratulations for helping your uncle and I hope that your parents remember your tank.
m1key72988
Level 3
Level 3

I wont let them forget about the tank lol.
mariza
Level 4
Level 4

Great news about the tank for your turts. (But better to leave wild painteds where they are--in the wild.)
  • Information