alone again :(

Discussions about turtles.
~~~LAYLA~~~
Level 3
Level 3

i just bout my spiney softshell and res a new internal filter and i went in there and my spiney was smashed behind it somehow he swam up then behind and got himself stuck i have no idea how long he was there it could have been up to 7 hours w/ out breath or n/e thing i w took him out i thought he was dead so i showed him to my mom and he sloly pulled his head outta the water and took a breath but his back looks smashed and flatter than usual in spots i dont think he\'ll be round much longer if n/e one knos what i can do email me or leave a message hear i dont think it will help hes in a big bowl w/ a teeny bitty mount of water to keep him from gettin dehydrated but he doesn have to swim o nothin so hopefully he\'\'l be ok i doubt it tho p.s . dont bother sugggesting a herp vet there isnt one in this city or near by
m1key72988
Level 3
Level 3

Im sorry for your loss.:~( I dont know anything about spiny shoftshells, or i would help.
mariza
Level 4
Level 4

The best help could only be gotten from where the poor turtle could apparently not be taken (a herp vet).

problem:shell damage. answer:care books
(I suggest \"your first turtle\")
sbturtlegrlz6
Level 4
Level 4

Nooooo!!! that\'s horrible!I\'ll keep looking online for info!

fine,on this site go to \"more turtle/reptile links\" over by the side.(you know,when you\'ve just typed www.allturtles.com)you will find something.
shai631
Level 3
Level 3

I guess your turtle is all better now? What did you do to help him?
~~~LAYLA~~~
Level 3
Level 3

what could i do? not herp vet or n/e thing i jus put i\\em in sun in lil bowl of water

so,you FINALLY got a book?
TurtleSue13
Level 3
Level 3

so waiut did some 1 say he\'s better or no. my first turtle polke died by getting stuck in a filter too. he was held under too long. i hope he makes it.
sbturtlegrlz6
Level 4
Level 4

layla\'s turtle isnt dead but sick okay su.
~~~LAYLA~~~
Level 3
Level 3

my turtle is fine from that incident but i have another problem that i wrote bout in general discussion topic is something new and a problem
TurtleSue13
Level 3
Level 3

ok i\'ll look into that.
sbturtlegrlz6
Level 4
Level 4

wow tell yur turtles i sed get welland i hope they get betta
  • Information