hi there

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
pinkiee
Level 1
Level 1

well im squertles nanna
im lookin after him
he is cute and funny just thruoght
ill let u know he doin fine
preciousbabihien
Level 2
Level 2

oh hey pinkee,
I never thought you\'d come back to this message board! I remember you posted sumthing up about you kissing your turtle. =]
sbturtlegrlz6
Level 4
Level 4

oh hi! i memba that post!
shai631
Level 3
Level 3

Sounds like a funny post. Anyways, it\'s great to hear that your turtle\'s doing fine. :D
turtle guy

i got a question but i dont know who or where i can ask it. When i ws younger i ahd to red eared sliders that i kept inb a really big fishbowl and i then felt bad for the little guys and decided to put them in a 10 gal. The odd thing is that they ddint grow to be as big as they were supposed to be and i had them for along time. Is that possible for red eared sliders to grow to the size of their tank?
turtle guy

I also have another thing to say i had those turtles for about 12 and a half years and had them in a 10 gallon tank without a heater or a filter. All i would do was wash the tank weekly and i read that its mandetory for turtles to have a filter and a heater. So if thats true how did my little guys live for soo long?
  • Information