help

Post your turtle first aid questions here.

my turt is swellin up on his leg, his shell is turning green, he wont eat, all he does is bask and he is foming at the mouth wat do i do????????
mariza
Level 4
Level 4

Take him to a herp vet ASAP. Try http://www.arav.org/USMembers.htm to find the nearest one to you. Good luck.

thank you do u have a # to that place i need to talk to them to c how much it would cost for 4 turtles.
mariza
Level 4
Level 4

It is a link to herp doctors. You have to find one yourself by checking the state where you live.
sbturtlegrlz6
Level 4
Level 4

sue ended up taking them to a petstore they told her that her turtles were illegal so a vet would take them away they gave her iodine and told her to put it on their shell is thisokay?
sbturtlegrlz6
Level 4
Level 4

sue ended up taking them to a petstore they told her that her turtles were illegal so a vet would take them away they gave her iodine and told her to put it on their shell is thisokay?
mariza
Level 4
Level 4

As for the iodine, I don`t know what is wrong with your turtles, so I don`t know if what you were given will help. I`m not a herp vet. A herp vet be the best person to know. And I`ll bet the petstore people don`t really know either.
Last edited by mariza on Sun Sep 28, 2003 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sbturtlegrlz6
Level 4
Level 4

i thought the same exact thing how are the petstore ppl supposed to know?But they\'re their turtles not mine i\'ll telll them what you said ,they said the turtles seem to be getting better anyway,but i dont get why they would take them away they have painters the guy said they need to be over 6\".
  • Information