arts of nature

Discussions about turtles.
banner95

I ordered to red eared sliders and products from this company on Aug 2. I have not received them and everytime I call the company at 864-599-7451 (the number on their web site) I get a busy signal. The phone company has no info on this number. I saw a couple of earlier messages from spring where a couple of people said they were reputable. Is anyone else have problems? I charged to my credit card but I would really like to have these turtles. Lisa
mariza
Level 4
Level 4

The people on this website seem to like them, but I have read of quite a few instances on other sites where people have complained about their level of service and attitude.
rahul
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I got my turts from this site after about 10-12 days...

try sending an email to [email protected]
[email protected]

they used to have a live help chat available which worked..

they were closed for a few days in august...

check the contact us link in the main menu
for live chat and email ids.
http://artsofnature.com/frameset2.html
m1key72988
Level 3
Level 3

just because u buy them there doesnt mean there gonna ship the turtles the day u buy them. It probably takes them time to get everything rdy and your probably not there only customere
cajohnson
Level 2
Level 2

I recently ordered six babies, and got them right on time. They only ship on Mondays and Wednesdays, depends where you live, I had a hard time with the phone number also, but they have a few businesses hooked up to that number. Try the E-mail, they always responded to me. I have six beautiful healthy hatchlings from them, I am very satisfied, they could be real busy, and may not alway have hatchlings available.
ch2s
Level 1
Level 1

How do they ship turtles???
sbturtlegrlz6
Level 4
Level 4

i dont know. but how much would these turtles cost and where can i find out how to get them?
m1key72988
Level 3
Level 3

YOu can get them at www.artsofnature.com i read that they keep them in a container with a heat pack depending on the season in another box of shiping popcorn. it seems really humane. i wish i could get one there.the pics seem to show nice looking turtles
HerbietheTurtle

I had the same problem with Arts of Nature. I ordered on on august 5th..they were back in office on august 11...i didnt get my turtles for 2 weeks!!! and when they shipped them....i was suppose to get it on one friday..i didnt get till monday..that means they were in a warehouse overnite..the packaging sucks!! they use a leftover box from restaurants and put a wet paper towels.. when i got turtles they were soo dry..they survived though....i would not recommend Arts of Nature...cruility to animals!!
cajohnson
Level 2
Level 2

They only ship every monday and wed. I got mine two months ago, maybe they have to wait until more hatch, they do get a high demand for them, before mine arrived I called the phone number also with no luck, apparently turtles isnt the only thing they do. I e-mailed cutst service and got a response in a few days. Acutally a few weeks ago I ordered a turtle ramp from them, came within 5 day, I have had a good experience with them, Like I said maybe they just are out of hatchlings right now, think of it 50 states they ship to plus millions of people with computers to order!!! Be patient. Most turtles go into hibernation at this time anyway, maybe they just dont have any.
mariza
Level 4
Level 4

I have heard that a place called Turtle Town is a much better place to buy turtles from (personally, if I were getting a turtle, I`d adopt one. There are many unwanted ones that need good homes.).
Shantell214

Hi everyone,
Just thought I would give my input. I just purchased a turtle from them and she is very healthy and active. It took about a week to get her because I ordered her on a holiday weekend. I am very happy with my turtle and arts of nature. I\'m getting ready to order a couple more. Just incase she needs some friends. I would also like to hear what bad things anyone has heard about them. If you wouldn\'t mind.
Heather72
Level 1
Level 1

What turtle rescues, do you recommend? I emailed a few times about a turtle on one of the rescue sites on the internet. And i didnt get a response. I am waiting to give a home to an unwanted turtle. Please respond with internet addresses. Thanks!
  • Information