please take my turtle!!

Discussions about turtles.
rwilner

hey all
I am moving and i do not have space for my turtle in my new apartment. I just want to give him to a loving home. i have a 20G long tank, fluval filter, heat lamp, food, stand, everything you need...all you have to do is take it away and take care of the turtle.
he\'s a healthy 5-6\" 2 year old mud turtle. I\'ve had him since he was a hatchling.
if interested please e-mail or call
617 733 8593
thanks very much everyone
Rich
mariza
Level 4
Level 4

I really wish I could help. If you can`t find someone, you could try a turtle adoption agency. You`re in Mass.? Try Massachusetts Turtle Rescue http://www.maturtlerescue.org or www.turtlehomes.org (national network). They would probably have more contacts even if they couldn`t take yours. (There are others, but you`d have to do a search.) Good luck.
coreena

Hello. I would love to take your turtle because I also have 3 little turtles. The only thing is you are so far away. Where are you moving to?
TurtleSue13
Level 3
Level 3

i would love a mud turtle! i live in boston so if you re with in an hour drive i would love to adopt him. email me at [email protected]
sbturtlegrlz6
Level 4
Level 4

omg dont worry coltrane has the best home ,i met him the other day and he is such a cutie! he is in good care dont worry!
  • Information