amez,willie,baby res,& n e 1 else

Post your turtle first aid questions here.
~~~LAYLA~~~
Level 3
Level 3

hi everyone i appreciate everyone answering my ?\'s and putting up with me and helping me name my turtle unfortunetly my baby RES died yesterday i dont know why he died he seemed very healthy kinda ironic that i named him like on friday i think and then he dies when i get the perfect name
well ill probably still visit this website
BYE,
thank esp to Willie, babyres,Rahul, Amez and other ppl who helped
sbturtlegrlz6
Level 4
Level 4

hi,layla i dont kno you ,im knew to this website.i\'m sorry about you\'re turtle i hope i get to talk to you sometime.I have 3 res and 3 painted turtles.ttyl

*manda*
Amez
Level 2
Level 2

sorry about ur lost :(
Willie
Level 3
Level 3

Don\'t give up on turtles LAYLA, learn from your mistakes after we figure out what went wrong and try again!
Willie
ladyangel
Level 1
Level 1

layla, sorry to hear about your baby. little ones are hard to raise, they can have all kinds of problems. our baby, Finn, now has a growth on his neck & there isn\'t any vets in our area that take care of turts. maybe, if you don\'t give up, you can get an older turtle. sorry again!
Willie
Level 3
Level 3

Landyangels right, hatchlings are EXTREMELY prone to dises, it could have been the smallest thing to kill her. Next time get a turtle thats a little older, with a hard shell. It\'s probably nothing that you tried to happen, just that hatchlings and yearlings are so so hard to keep alive.
Willie
  • Information