RAHUL

Discussions about turtles.
~~~LAYLA~~~
Level 3
Level 3

hey i apologize for the confuzion i was actually talkin to amez and since you were the 1st one to answer my post i was tryna be polite by thanking you for replying i forgot to part what i was sayin to diff ppl thats y i said thanxs to rahul i was NOT acussing
you of ANYTHING

im not even going to comment on this

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rahul wrote:
what are you talking about....u are the one creating new posts to answer old ones..posting the same post twice...and answering to very old posts...how the heck did old posts not get answered because of me..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X MASHAYLA - LAYLA
~~~LAYLA~~~
Level 3
Level 3

THIS IS WHY I THANKED YOU - THANX TO RAHUL

I guess what he meant was that was that you were responding to very old posts...what this does is that it brings the post to the first page...a lot of people do not look at the posts on the later pages(assumption being the first few pages have the latest posts)...
ur replying to the post is pointless since the answer is too late
and the people who have posted newer posts(which are pushed to later pages are not answered)...

This however will add to your number of postings...and increases ur rating(say to senior member)..why that is important i dont know...

I have always felt that this site needed more people posting and replying and more frequently giving their opinions...but pulling up very old posts isnt very good..this prevents other members posts not getting answered...
  • Information