hello to everyone

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
ShellyLynn
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to this site and wanted to say HI. I have been an owner of turtles for 5 years now. I have just recently moved from having 1 eastren painted to having 15. The ages range from 1-15. 7 females and 8 males. My orginial E. painted died just recently at the age of 19 from pnumonia. I have been lucky enough to have my females lay eggs this year and so far I have 7. My turtle are kept in a 20x10 pond I built in the backyard or in two large tanks of 155 gallons that is out on the deck. Well I guess that\'s quite and intro. Once again wanted to say Hi.
TurtleSue13
Level 3
Level 3

hi!i have 3 painters to. but they re not matured. and a RES. good luck with the eggs!
sbturtlegrlz6
Level 4
Level 4

So sorry to hear about the death of your turtle but im very excited for you about the eggs!(wEn onE doOr cloSes anOtheR openS) gl =)
shai631
Level 3
Level 3

Hey,
I\'m the owner of 2 RES turts, Chompers and Jade. They\'re doing fine, thankfully. Sad to hear about your turtle, but happy to hear that you have little babies to take care of.

Take care,

Shai631
turtle lover

ShellyLynn wrote:
I am new to this site and wanted to say HI. I have been an owner of turtles for 5 years now. I have just recently moved from having 1 eastren painted to having 15. The ages range from 1-15. 7 females and 8 males. My orginial E. painted died just recently at the age of 19 from pnumonia. I have been lucky enough to have my females lay eggs this year and so far I have 7. My turtle are kept in a 20x10 pond I built in the backyard or in two large tanks of 155 gallons that is out on the deck. Well I guess that\'s quite and intro. Once again wanted to say Hi.

Hi! I\'m new to this site also. I just started owning a baby Red Ear Slider sometime last month and it\'s going great. I have a lot of questions to ask and most of them are basic. I\'ve been living in south Forida all my life. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and intoduce myself.
turtle lover

sbturtlegrlz6 wrote:
So sorry to hear about the death of your turtle but im very excited for you about the eggs!(wEn onE doOr cloSes anOtheR openS) gl =)
I lllooooovvvveeee turtles too! I\'m thinking of getting more turtles soon. I just wanted to bring up that my turtle\'s name is Bubbles too!
  • Information