Everybodys Turtle\'s

Discussions about turtles.
~~~LAYLA~~~
Level 3
Level 3

hey im bein kinda nozy lol i want to know what kind of turtles you all have and how many you have and there ages so that the new people comin in can ask ? \'s to people who have answers to the specific turtles or whatever

thought this would be interesting

i have one 6 month baby red ear slider
and plan on getting another one soon dont plan on tellin my parents :)
ShellyLynn
Level 1
Level 1

I have 15 e. painted turtles. 7 female ages 1-7 years old and 8 males ages 1-9 years old and 7 eggs hopefully that will hatch ( my first time with eggs). I have previously owned 2 male res and 1 e.boxed.
preciousbabihien
Level 2
Level 2

I have two baby red ear sliders ( 4 wks and 2 dayz old.)
shai631
Level 3
Level 3

Hi!

I have 2 RES turtles, Chompers and Jade, who are about 1 year and 10 months old. They are almost 6\" in length. It\'s amazing to think that when they were given to me, they were about the size of a quarter.

:D
Ibanezkid
Level 3
Level 3

I have 7 RES, two snapper, 4 eastern painteds, three river cooters, and two maps, and 11 snapper eggs. God only knows their ages.
chris jones
Level 2
Level 2

i have...

three toed box turtle-snapper-at least thirteen years old

eastern box turtle-speedy-?

african sideneck turtle-franklin-?
femmfaerie
Level 1
Level 1

I have two RES 5 years old and a box turtle I think he may be aroung 4 or so? I had a Mud turtle for 9 years, but he passed a year and a half a go.
BHRPmy4turtles
Level 1
Level 1

i have 2 baby painted turtles (ruggles and pebbles) that are about 3 months old, a red eared slider (bear) that is i dont know how old but i know he is old, and another painted turtle (hershey) a little younger than bear.
higgy

I have 2 Red Ear Sliders.. Jesse and Chester
They are about 4 inches.
They love to dig up all the plants and basking.
cajohnson
Level 2
Level 2

I have a painted about 10 yrs or more,found her hurt, but she is about 10\" top shell,the I have 6 res hatchlings,a res about 4 to 5 years,and another painter about 4 to 6 years,shes my favorite, prob.cause my first, her name is milly, res is leroy, large painted no name,any ideas (girl) and hatchlings cant even tell them apart yet
  • Information