I NEED SOME ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!

Discussions about turtles.
~~~LAYLA~~~
Level 3
Level 3

ok my turtle is 1 inch long and 1/2 inch wide has red ears , two yellow lines on back of his neck, his shell is olive green mabey a little lighter, his belly is yellow and has little green circles with circles inside of them i think it is RES can u tell age or gender by size?
i have it in a 10 gallon tank i d say about 5 inches of water to swim which is bout all it does lol it has a basking spot under neath the light and some other spots to get out of the water.
~~~LAYLA~~~
Level 3
Level 3

all u ppl readin this could you give me some tips or anything?
baby_res
Level 2
Level 2

lol you seem to like your turtle a lot and take good care of them...my only tip would be to expand the tanks as our turtle goes.:)
baby_res
Level 2
Level 2

Oh and yes it sounds like a RES to me! I\'m glad you put more water in your tank tho..they like it a lot better!
~~~LAYLA~~~
Level 3
Level 3

lol thanx i love my lil baby RES i just added some fish that are slightly smaller than him so he could swim around or chase them or whatever he wants to do, eat them for all i care lol, theres only like 4 fish
but if i see any turtle toes go missing the fish are going to dissapear flush flush
deesygirl

http://www.allturtles.com/newbie/FAQs.php

This link will provide answers to your questions on sexing your turtles as well as answer many other questions.
The green buttons at the top of this page can take to a wealth of information from tank setups to first aid.
baby_res
Level 2
Level 2

haha I have never seen my turtles toes being bitten off or anything...if the fish get that close to my turtle..well..they find a new home within my turtles stomach! lol
~~~LAYLA~~~
Level 3
Level 3

baby res ^^^^^dats mean lol but very correct all the fish that was in there yesterday are gone now since they \'disssapeared\' i moved my turtle to a 21 gallon tank lol its havin fun
  • Information