do they get lonley

Not sure what kind of turtle you have? Come in and ask the turtle community.
oscer
Level 1
Level 1

ok i have a turtle and his name is oscer and i try to play with him a lot hes fast. but when i am at work i feel bad cuz he is all by his self and i was wondering if i should get a nother one she he has some one around but i dont know if that good or bad or what. so i need to know if my turtle gets lonley and if it is better to have 2 than 1
Amez
Level 2
Level 2

Turtles dont get lonely, but they do get bored. If u have enough room in ur tank, u could get another turtle. Also, next time, post ur question in \"general questions\" so that it is answered quicker
Last edited by Amez on Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willie
Level 3
Level 3

You don\'t have to spend the money on another turtle. You could just get some fish to put into your tank for him to watch and swim after. Good Luck!
Willie
femmfaerie
Level 1
Level 1

Amez wrote:
Turtles dont get lonely, GMT]
I would have to disagree with this. I think it depends on the turtle. My first turtle hated haveing any one in his tank, but Cali and Faeria hate to be seperated...
But if yout turtle has always been alone, then he/she may not need a friend...that is up to you to figure out.
TurtleSue13
Level 3
Level 3

yea. my painters get lonely wen i separate them but my RES ussally hates it wen i put new turtles in her cage for a visit. except for my other babies:D
sbturtlegrlz6
Level 4
Level 4

i think it does depend on the turtle i would feel that some of my turtles need eachother but one of them likes to be all alone i found this out because everyone will be doin one thing and he will do something else.
sbturtlegrlz6
Level 4
Level 4

i think it does depend on the turtle i would feel that some of my turtles need eachother but one of them likes to be all alone i found this out because everyone will be doin one thing and he will do something else.
  • Information