Shaky hands

Post your turtle first aid questions here.
darwing
Level 1
Level 1

Hey guys

well I\'ve had my turtle for about 4-5 months now and I noticed about 3 months ago that every once in a while he goes to the glass, and puts his hands along side his face then they shake as he movess them to the side (like a swimming motion) but they shake / gitter pretty severely. He only does this once in a while but it looks scary.. the water is a good temp, he basks wuite a bit and eats like a champ.. I just don\'t know why he sits against the glass sometimes and shakes his front hands..

Please tell me what this might mean

-Franklin Junior
Jude
Level 2
Level 2

Do you have a turtle of the opposite sex in their as well?...It could be a little dance opf his?
darwing
Level 1
Level 1

well no there is no other turtle, however he always does it against the glass, could he be seeing his refelction??

Come to think of it I think that is what it might be, I just need to get him a prostitute turtle... hehehehehe
Jude
Level 2
Level 2

It might be his reflection..whatever it is, I don\'t think its much of a problem. I guess you just have a turtle thats on the wild side.
~~~LAYLA~~~
Level 3
Level 3

lol is he doing the matin dance for his reflection?
TurtleSue13
Level 3
Level 3

is there a girl in there with it b cuz that is how turtles reproduce. gooooood luck.
  • Information