I was just wondering...

Post your turtle first aid questions here.
yelexia
Level 1
Level 1

I don\'t have a filter exactly. What I have is a small thing and it pushes the water so it swirls around. Will that do the job?

Thanks!

Alexandra
Jude
Level 2
Level 2

I am not exactly sure, wut it is exactly, but from the sounds of it, it does not seem adequate for a turtle, turtles are very dirty animals, what might be ok for fish, may not be for a turtle, firstly I woulf like to ask you what kind of turtle you have, and the size of your tank, lighting ect. You should probably get a real filter, you may look into cannisters since they are more powerful, and takes up less swimming space, since the filter sits outside of the tank, it may seem expsensive at first compared to other filters, but your turtle will eventually grow that a cannnister is needed inorder to keep water clean. Hope this helps and good luck~
Bradleychris
Level 3
Level 3

If what you have is not a filter than you need to get a filter. Sounds like what you have is junk. Maybe by chance the thingy you have is str.....forget it. Just buy a filter. I suggest the Fluval cannisters I have a 304 and it workd great. try

www.thatpetplace.com
  • Information