Convince

Discussions about turtles.
browny turtle
Level 1
Level 1

How can i convince my mom that i need a tank not a bowl? if you know any web sites please let me know on a cheap tank please i need help.
Jamie
Jude
Level 2
Level 2

you know, there are much economical enclosures like Rubbermaids which costs much less than glass tanks, thats what I use, I have a 40 gallon rubbermaid for my hatchling and its running great, the only down point to this is you can\'t observe your pet from the side, only from the top. There are much important things to buy that are very exspensive, and if you are tight on your budget, you should not waste so much money on a glass aquarium, but rather get a cheap plastic container, but make sure its big enough probabaly atleast 20 gallons for a small turtle. I would spend most money on the Filter. secondly lighting etc.
browny turtle
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks but i dont have a tight buget we just have to fine one under $50.00 so if you know of one please tell me my mom syas i can get one but it has to be kinda cheap
blondyturtle
Level 1
Level 1

i would just like to know if you have a full grown slider then how many gallons does your tank have to be for heavens sake?!!
  • Information