Looking for a good home for my red ear slider

Post your turtle first aid questions here.
kittycat480

Hey. I just found this website and am hoping someone might be able to help me out here. I purchased a red ear slider a year and nine months ago while on vacation in Pensacola Florida under the impression that the turtle was full grown and wouldn\'t get any bigger. At the time he was about the size of a half dollar. Well, I came home and researched him and discovered what kind of turtle he is and he started to grow. He\'s about 7 inches long now and I love him to death and would love to keep him but unfortunately my new husband disagrees and so... I\'m giving him away to a good home. Is there anyone out there interested? I\'m not sure if he\'s a he or a she but I always thought he was a boy and named him Hudson. :o) anyway, please let me know if you or someone you know is interested. Thanks so much!
snoopy
Level 3
Level 3

What area of the country are you from? Maybe someone nearby might want it.

Does Hudson have long front claws, and a curved underside? If so, it is a male...

If Hudson has shorter claws and a flat underside, it is a female.
Timmi
Level 1
Level 1

I have a female slider about 7in also and am wanting to find her a mate. I would like to see a picture of Hudson and talk to you more about taking him Please email me.
[email protected]
  • Information