turtle ate gravel - now no poop!

Post your turtle first aid questions here.
Lilly

this just totally frustrates me. my red eared slider wont eat a particular brand of pet food. but i put him in my fishtank (w/gravel) to let him swim around one day while i was cleaning his gravelless tank. He went right to the bottom and ate about two pieces of gravel before i could get him out - whats up with that? why do they do that? now 7 days no poop.
Michelle31
Level 1
Level 1

my turtle is being very ...agrravated for the past two days and wont eat i tried giving her something difeerent i tried apples,grapes (i feed her pellets)and turtle treat (atleast its somme food)of dried worms,but NOTHING she only is focused on escaping YES escaping i found her half way out of the tank,,,well she was trying to pull herself out and my turle is huge(7 inches long 6 inches wide i finally measured her)so i had to fixx it so she cant do that i dont want her to fall ...actually she fell 2feet the other day and i freaked out now she being weird again shes very very aggitated...what is up with her???? and no poop for her eaither!!!
  • Information