new baby

Discussions about turtles.
l8or g8or

I said I would never buy another turtle. I went to our local petstore today and found out they are going out of business. People are buying things left & right. I saw a baby RES, no bigger than a quarter - I convinced myself that I didn\'t want someone to buy it spur of the moment, and not take care of it properly. So.... it followed me home.

Congratulations!!

Let us know what you name your new baby.:)
baby_res
Level 2
Level 2

Hey congrats!!!! lol thats great i would have porbably done the same thing! haha and I\'m sure it followed you home right?? lol haha yea thats what i say to my mom when i pick up stray dogs from the street! hahaha well congrats again and be sure to tell us what you name it!!! lolz
Sennyo
Level 2
Level 2

*giggles* It\'s an addiction isn\'t it?

I\'ve got a really good check on mine.. I have a feeling if I came home w/ another turtle my husband would kill me. (As much as he loves the first one, we don\'t have room right now for much else) *grin*
turtleclub

Where did you find a baby? I\'ve been looking everywhere! Did you ever hear of Arts of Nature?
l8or g8or

My new baby has a name.... he is so little, about the size of a quarter, so my daughter said we should call him......... Crumb
InvisableMarker
Level 2
Level 2

I just got a baby RES which I think is a boy and I named It Toma or Toma-Chan from a Anime called Love Hina where theres a flying turtle called Toma-Chan. I got mine in China Town, New York City which isn\'t a very good place to get them. He was a bit malnourished and has a bit of Soft Shell, but is doing great! I am taking care of a friend\'s Turtle which was also purchased in China Town, he wasn\'tso lucky though. The poor turtle is malnourished, has swollen eyes from dirty water, and a little bit of Soft Shell. She is doing better, But i\'m still not sure she will make it to adulthood ,u.u, poor thing. Oh but don\'t worry shes seporate from my turtle. Good Luck on a good Name !!
  • Information