Hello

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
TamaraN
Level 1
Level 1

I am Tamara i am 18 well almost 19 and i am engaged plan on getting married next year we have been together a year and i have 2 RES both males Shellby and Roni( roni like pasta roni :)) Shellby i have had for about 3 years now and the little one Roni i have had for about 2 years i think. I bought shellby and Roni i rescued he lived next door and had crawled out of his tank and my sister and her friend found him and showed him to me the skin on his neck was coming off and he looked like he was going blind but i took him in and he is fine now...i love turtles but i never really thought about looking up stuff abuot RES so just recently they got their tank and light and stuff...oops...i collect turtle figurines and things beanie turtles stuffed turtles glass turtles turtle candels turle lamp and i think that is it oh and a turtle pillow...:) so yeah that\'s about me....tell me what you think..:)
Last edited by TamaraN on Tue Mar 18, 2003 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sennyo
Level 2
Level 2

hehe.. my first beanie baby was legs the frog. Followed shortly by speedy the turtle :)

Congrats on the engagement/marriage thing. My husband and I got married just about a year and a half ago. It was the most blissfully happy day of my life, and everything\'s been absolutely wonderful since. It\'ll be great!
  • Information