ME!

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
baby_res
Level 2
Level 2

Hi I\'m Maegan I am the biggest animals lover you will ever know! I am 16 years old and I live on an acreage. I have 36 pure bred arabian horses ( if you want to see them go to www.wunderbararabians.com ) I have 9 dogs -> 5 German Shepard’s 2 Jack Russell Terriers (came from Germany) 1 Border collie and 1 mutt! My Russell is expecting babies in two months! I have 16 cats that are all spayed and neutered so they can\'t reproduce NOTE: I did not buy and receive any of those cats they just show up on are property so we take them in. I have two Llama\'s Bert and Ernie, and I also breed Fancy guppies. Oh and of course i have two turtles (RES\') soon to be a lot more. (not RES\') I would really like to have a box turtle, pastel red bellied cooters and florida softshells. And that’s pretty much it!

Maegan
P.S I also live in Canada.
l8or g8or

Wow Maegan, that\'s alot of horses - and beautiful! You are a lucky young lady. Is one of the horses yours or do you claim them all as yours ;)
baby_res
Level 2
Level 2

Well I pretty much claim all of them as mine but the two that really are mine are the black stallion Matinee Bey and the Gelding Acura. haha
Sennyo
Level 2
Level 2

Wow. Pet lover extraordinaire here!!! It\'s awesome that you have that much time and love for all of those animals. It\'s a really rewarding job to care for them... Beautiful horses by the way...
baby_res
Level 2
Level 2

Thank you very much! I am very happy with all of my babies! I love them all soo much! I am a very lucky person to own such awesome animals!!!! YAY One day I would really like to have a Box Turtle but I can\'t find a breeder in Canada and no one in the US will ship to Canada :( sucks!

Thanks again!
baby_res
Level 2
Level 2

lol sorry what about them?? lol I don\'t get what you want me to say!! haha sorry again!
penguin_perfection
Level 3
Level 3

Hey, Bert is my favorite name!
California_Girl
Level 2
Level 2

I have lots of pets too, but surely not as much as yours. I ahve 7 fish, 10 quails (weird things, quails) 2 chickens (one ran away, I guess someone ate it the other one, look at the dogs, please) 2 dogs (rosaly ate the other chicken, well not ate, bit) and 2 cats oh yeah, three turtles, counting Ben
  • Information