My pet just died

Discussions about turtles.
sharon

My red ear slider just died. Am very sad, thot I\'d say something about him, like a tribute of sorts, His name was Mork and he was the smartest turtle. He loved hiding under or in his big seashell (bought one that was so big he could fit in it) Was a lazy turtle. Had to feed him with a tweezer for the longest time. And was fussy too. Killed 2 goldfishes by biting their tails and fins off. Had a heart attack when I saw him wrestling with my fishes and I only put him in the pond a day! And they were just as big as him.

I loved him very very much and I hope he was happy with me. Its strange but when he died he looked like he was sticking his head out of the water. With open eyes. Always thought their legs would go into the shell.
playdoughanddiver
Level 2
Level 2

sorry 2 hear that.if you by a new definitly get a RES.
Dottie
Level 2
Level 2

sorry about your loss. How long did you have your turtle for?
Honu
Level 1
Level 1

I am so sorry and sad for that. i would never want my three turtles honu, Lex and Ben to die. I\'m sure it broke your heart and that it will be hard to get over its death.
sharon

Thanks you guys. Had Mork for two years. Buried him in the garden. Its great to find people who can understand my love for Mork, everyone just thinks he \'just a terrapin\'. :)
  • Information