PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT ADVICE FROM TYGERX2

Discussions about turtles.
turtlecrazed
Level 3
Level 3

This kid is trolling this forum hoping to cause trouble. If you have a question about the care of your turtles, please ignore any responses from this person, for the safety of your turtles.
human177
Level 3
Level 3

Make me mod, make ANYONE MOD AS LONG AS WE CAN RID OURSELVES FROM THAT BLAZERING IDIOT!
Isn\'t there a site admin who regulary checks the forum?!
turtlecrazed
Level 3
Level 3

human, I emailed a complaint yesterday, so far nothing. So far this \"tyger\" has called someone a dumb-a** and told us all to go to Hel*. If that\'s not grounds for dismissal from the forum, I don\'t know what is. Especially if someone unknowingly accepts advice from this creep, their turtle may be in danger. Hopefully the admins. will do something and very soon. We can only hope, or i prefer to hope this loser has an accident rendering him incapable of using his hands.
l8or g8or

Wasn\'t this child in here before doing the same thing? I could be wrong (I was wrong once before....)
Wu-Gwei
Level 3
Level 3

Tyger is a smart kid who is bored and out to get a laugh and reaction. Just ignore him and boycott his posts. I don\'t open his posts and I don\'t reply either. You guys are easy targets and at the butt end of his jokes. Je\'s playing you and me. Just ignore him and the class clown won\'t have an audience.

Cheers,
JJ
human177
Level 3
Level 3

He was here too somewhere in early september
Honu
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for doing that turtlecrazed. Just because he thinks he\'s higher than us, doesn\'t mean he is and doesn\'t mean he can say those things. i agree with you. Doing that online, when a buncha children might come and check this place out. Grrrrrr, I don\'t \"tyger\". Infact, I HATE him. I\'m busy visiting his posts and telling him that what ever he\'s doing is not funny and is wrong. I\'m not going to stop until he stops his ignorant posts. He\'s close to twelve right? I\'m only ten and i\'m even more mature than him!
Last edited by Honu on Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Information