Action...

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
skxzvgpl

Action...

Post by skxzvgpl » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:53 pm

Hey people what is up? I'm a newbie and the owner of two red eared sliders.. My Baby Girls! What is up with this forum... There is hardly any action on it... Where is everyone... Hello *echo* [i]hello hello hello[/i] :!:

STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Post by STRAYKINGFISHER » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:56 pm

Welcome, I myself find it very hard to log on because of time, by the time I get off of work, I usually fall asleep :D, but I do check in once in a while. :D

skxzvgpl

Post by skxzvgpl » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:19 pm

HI STRAYKINGFISHER! Thanx for the welcome... I'm also a member of a parakeet forum and pigeon forum... I was sooooo excited to have found this forum... But no one is ever around... I check my forums about 5 times a day... I like reading about new things and reading other peoples stories and see pictures of there pets.... Maybe i'm just signing in the wrong time of day... :|

turtle_grl77

Post by turtle_grl77 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:00 pm

Hey I am on here like 20 million times a day. It tends to be quieter during the day. Late at night is when there seems to be more action.

drydayintuinc

Post by drydayintuinc » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:16 pm

i'd say that there's plenty of action and information here....if you post a question or raise a topic usually one of the more active posters will post a reply within 24 hours. i've gotten oodles of help from the people here so stick with us and you'll be very happy i think :)

dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Post by dixieee » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:09 am

hello :D

yeah i check a lot too but cz i live in the other part of the world u might not bump into me often cz it's either too early or too late at ur place when i'm here (which is during the day for our part)