Action...

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
skxzvgpl

Hey people what is up? I'm a newbie and the owner of two red eared sliders.. My Baby Girls! What is up with this forum... There is hardly any action on it... Where is everyone... Hello *echo* [i]hello hello hello[/i] :!:
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Welcome, I myself find it very hard to log on because of time, by the time I get off of work, I usually fall asleep :D, but I do check in once in a while. :D
skxzvgpl

HI STRAYKINGFISHER! Thanx for the welcome... I'm also a member of a parakeet forum and pigeon forum... I was sooooo excited to have found this forum... But no one is ever around... I check my forums about 5 times a day... I like reading about new things and reading other peoples stories and see pictures of there pets.... Maybe i'm just signing in the wrong time of day... :|
turtle_grl77

Hey I am on here like 20 million times a day. It tends to be quieter during the day. Late at night is when there seems to be more action.
drydayintuinc

i'd say that there's plenty of action and information here....if you post a question or raise a topic usually one of the more active posters will post a reply within 24 hours. i've gotten oodles of help from the people here so stick with us and you'll be very happy i think :)
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

hello :D

yeah i check a lot too but cz i live in the other part of the world u might not bump into me often cz it's either too early or too late at ur place when i'm here (which is during the day for our part)
  • Information