**POEM**LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :D

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

--------------------------------------------------------------[size=150]THE HUNTER[/size]-----------------------------------------------------------------

MY PREY IS THE MOST ELUSIVE THING IN THE WORLD, MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BITTEN BY IT, IT LEAVES NO MARKS ON THE SKIN, SO NO ONE ELSE WOULD KNOW THAT THE PERSON HAS BEEN BITTEN.

IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND BECAUSE IT TAKES MANY FORMS SO IT IS NOT EASY TO SPOT, YOU COULD WALK RIGHT BY IT WITHOUT KNOWING IT, OR IT COULD BE STARING YOU IN THE FACE WITHOUT YOU REALIZING IT.

SOME PEOPLE GO THEIR WHOLE LIFE WITHOUT EVER CATCHING EVEN A GLIMPSE, OTHERS THAT JUST PLAIN GIVE UP ON EVER FINDING IT, AND YET OTHERS THAT JUST PLAIN DON’T CARE TO EVEN LOOK FOR IT.

I HAVE HUNTED IT ALL OF MY LIFE, BUT, I AM NOT THE ONLY HUNTER, MANY PEOPLE HUNT IT AS WELL, BUT THIS THING IS VERY HARD TO FIND, AND THOSE WHO DO SUCCEED IN GETTING A HOLD OF IT SOON FIND OUT THAT CATCHING IT IS EASIER THAN KEEPING IT, ALL IT NEEDS IS A MOMENT OF NEGLECT FOR IT TO SPREAD ITS WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT.

I HAVE NOT HAD VERY GOOD LUCK IN GETTING A HOLD OF IT, I HAVE COME CLOSE AT TIMES, BUT I HAVE LOST SIGHT OF IT, IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE JUST OUT OF REACH.
BUT LATELY IT SEEMS THAT I HAVE FINALLY TRACKED IT DOWN, I HAVE TO TREAD CAREFULLY SO AS NOT TO SCARE IT AWAY, WISH ME LUCK, I AM GOING IN.....

AHH LOVE, FINALLY , IT TOOK FOR EVER TO FIND YOU, BUT IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[color=darkblue]BY: STRAYKINGFISHER[/color]
Last edited by STRAYKINGFISHER on Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
skxzvgpl

WOW! That was one of the best poems I have ever read!!! And it was full of nothing but the truth!!!
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

:D Thanks, I get lucky every once in a while, I worked on that for a few months, mostly because I don't have much time and when I do have it, I am usually too tired to think :lol:
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

Wow! Spoken like a true poet.
IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND BECAUSE IT TAKES MANY FORMS SO IT IS NOT EASY TO SPOT, YOU COULD WALK RIGHT BY IT WITHOUT KNOWING IT, OR IT COULD BE STARING YOU IN THE FACE WITHOUT YOU REALIZING IT.
That's my favorite line.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

hey stray i just saw that post-->well after u noted to it..
ALL IT NEEDS IS A MOMENT OF NEGLECT FOR IT TO SPREAD ITS WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT.
yeah some things in this life shouldn't be denied..

it came in the right time for me to understand, good luck buddy
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Thanks guys, I am very glad you like
it, My muse was with me that day,
usually she just lays around doing nothing :lol:
vncweygbo

WOW! That is a truly amazing poem, Stray!! Quite a talent you've got there! :P
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Thank you very much 8) :lol:
turtleman1

i aint going to lie to u at first i thought it was bad cuz i didnt no what it was about but as i read it more and more i started likeing it and found out what it was about so over all 4 1/2 of 5 stars :D
turtleman1

:idea: o ya ur titles not centered :lol:
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Thanks, and the title was centered when I cut and pasted from Microsoft Word, the text doesn't usually stay the way it is supposed to be, it took me a while to put my signature on it. :D
centex
Level 2
Level 2

great poem skf!!!!
Georgiaprz

aweeeesome. (:
nice poetic skills you've got there.
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Thank you, Thank you all (Takes a bow while blushing) :lol:
  • Information