senseless talking

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
lifeinnj

is anyone else tired of \"trailrider\" and the senseless talking by now we all know how many pets you have their ages and names this is a turtle chat not why you are a goggie person I mean really you take up a lot of time and room I understand it says anything goes but geez,I am willing to bet most people don\'t care
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

true sometimes she does well kinda bragg sry trailrider but it does kinda get annoying sometimes! sry again not trying to be mean but its the truth
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

dang! you\'re right! I never realized how much she talked about her pets.
lifeinnj

I am really not trying to be rude but when you have newbies here all we see is one person taking over the board with her talk about her pets and most of it has NOTHING to do with turtles. I just wanted to know what the best type of filter would be for a 50 gal 2 internal filters or one external canister? thanks mel
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

-Kim
Last edited by Trailrider on Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

xVBBB Girlx wrote:
true sometimes she does well kinda bragg sry trailrider but it does kinda get annoying sometimes! sry again not trying to be mean but its the truth
Bragging???????????????:(
:( :( :(

-Kim
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

Trailrider wrote:
xVBBB Girlx wrote:
Bragging???????????????:(
:( :( :(

-Kim
Yeah it kinda seems like that cause you keep repeating it that u have a horse 5 cats 5 dogz and turtles its ok to talk about them but not so much and not in the tone that it does kinda seem like your bragging....sry
slidersroc
Level 3
Level 3

whats up w/ people caring so much. i mean, just ignore trailrider. and i think this should go on anything.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Gosh! Why is everyone so cruel on this message board!! *Ignore trailrider* *Trailrider, don\'t you feel loved* *Not by me!* *trailrider, the senceless talker* *trailrider, the big mouthed bragger* How the heck are you supposed to know what TONE I am useing when I write!! !! !! !! !! Man, are you all going to try to force me off this thing! You sure are doing a good job so far! Am I really that bad of a person?! Don\'t tell me to cool it!! Go back and read those horrible things you all said to me. *Grow up, trailrider* *don\'t talk like your older* You know the only person on this whole site that isn\'t terrible mean is Carrie! For gosh sakes people! What did I do to hurt you?! It\'s not like I went, My pets are better than your pets and there is nothing you can do about it! UUUUUGGGGGGGG!! You even made a TOPIC about how big a bragger I was!! *frown* Why are you doing this? I don\'t understand. :(

-Kim
deesygirl

This post is for all concerned.......

Talking about your animals is not a \"bad\" thing. It is just fine; as long as the posts stay in the anything goes area. However what is \"bad\" in this forum is slander, bad language, rude behaviour or racial comments. Those behaviours can get you banned from the forum.
Please be a little more considerate of others feelings.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks, Deesygirl.

-Kim
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

sry trailrider im not trying to sound mean u can go and talk about your pets but can u try talking about the turtles a little more and not all the others by the way what are there names? i already know u have 5 but thats all i know....i only have 3 RES Jaws, Nemo and Lakota (Freedrick) how many turtles do all of you guys have?
slidersroc
Level 3
Level 3

2, and trail rider, i really wasnt trying to be mean, as you said, what tone was i using? im on your side.
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

you\'ve said some mean things too so don\'t think we\'re against you for nothing
echo444
Level 2
Level 2

I think it\'s cool that Trailrider talks about her pets. It may sound like she\'s bragging, but maybe that\'s just because she\'s proud of them. You guys might just be taking it the wrong way. Who knows...we might even sound like we\'re bragging about our turtles. If it\'s not directed toward you, just leave it alone. It\'s no reason to possibly hurt someone\'s feelings by saying something about it. This forum is for people to share things with others and that\'s all she\'s doing.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

My turtles names are Rosie-Cheeks, Jo-Jo, Mrs. Potts, Snickerdoodle, and Pluto. It\'s nice to know that you guys are my friends again. Thanks! :) If you want pics of these turts, E-mail me and I will send them to you. Just go to my profile. Gotta go!

-Kim

P.S. Reptileman, you just won\'t let thay go, will you? lol :)
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

were did u get all the names i got nemo around the time finding nemo came out so u can only guess were i got that name from, Jaws well....when i first got him he kept trying to bite me but hes better now and Freedrick recently renamed Lakota witch means indian for friend how about you? and Trailrider do u live on a ranch or something to have a horse.....Lucky
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

My little sister named Rosie-Cheeks because she thought her red ears looked like red cheeks. Jo-Jo is my aunt\'s name, and Mrs. Potts is from Beauty and the Beast (Disney cartoon). My older sister named Snickerdoodle because a snickerdoodle is her favorite cookie. And Pluto is named Pluto because he is the smallest turt and Pluto is the smallest planet. I board my mare at a ranch down the road from my house. I have 1/2 acres. :( But it\'s cool that I can keep C.J. down there because they have lots of neat facilitices. :)
echo444
Level 2
Level 2

I like the name Pluto. That was a neat idea...the smallest turtle, smallest planet. It\'s kinda hard coming up with names for pets...although I must say that I love to name them. I like to name my bettas after things in the sky, like the moon, constellations, etc. I let my brother name my turtle and he named it Crush after one of the sea turtles from Finding Nemo. For those of you who saw the movie, didn\'t you think the turtles were adorable? Especially the little ones!
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

I love how they did that whole movie!! The CGI was really good. My sister (the same one that named Rosie) named her new Beta George. lol kinda dorky is you ask me but hey, she\'s only six. My rabbit Blueberri is going to have some kits soon so it would be great if anyone had some colorful names! lol :)
echo444
Level 2
Level 2

I like the name Hopscotch for a rabbit. I thought of it a few weeks ago while I was playing a computer game that had a rabbit in it. I guess you could always name one Icecream (like the icecream made by Blue Bunny...MMMM! Their strawberry cheesecake icecream is the best!) Clover is a cool name too...at least to me.

What do you keep all of your turtles in? Are they big or still babies?
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Pluto is and inch and a half long, Snickerdoodle is two inches long, and the rest are over eight inches long. I have them in two ponds outside and they really like it! The small ones are in a seperate pond because I was worried they would get enough food. Are your turts always hungry? Mine are! :) lol Those are good names. My other rabbit\'s name is Little Bun, but when my sister first bought him his name was Narnia Likster Trowbridge. I just bought him from my sister. He is better potty trained than Blue. I already have a family that will want a baby and they aren\'t even born yet! lol Keep those names coming!!
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Is anyone going to read this anymore?
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

yeah what do u keeps your turtles in i have 3 RES about 2 are about 3-31/2 in and and the other is like 4-41/2 in and there in a 120 gallon tank
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

That tank sounds like the perfect size! :) My RES live outdoors all year long and in a couple of big ponds. They love it! :)
  • Information