FRUGAL LIVING

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
Jude
Level 2
Level 2

FRUGAL LIVING

Postby Jude » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Hello guys,

I no longer have my turtles, but I come on this board sometimes to reminisce about the days when I did. It has been a while though.

Anywho... I'm starting this online project of my own. It's a guide to frugal living. Over the past several months, I've had to live frugal and so I came up with an idea to make a comprehensive guide on how to live frugally (i.e. giving tips etc.). I believe I have this frugal thing pretty well refined.

I hope you guys don't think I'm spamming this forum with links to my blog, but I really need your help! I would really like this blog to reach as many people as possible because I feel that living a frugal life is a true road to happiness (please don't think I'm crazy). More specifically, I believe that living frugally allows us to step away from consumerism and thereby allowing us to enjoy the more simpler things in life (going out for dinner as a family once a month, going to a picnic with friends, etc.) instead of shopping, buying high-tech gadgets every three weeks when new stuff comes out, general obsession with things, luxuries, etc. Not that any of that is inherently bad, but its just that I don't want a world where things>people. Of course, living frugally also allows you to save money for some other purpose.

This is an ongoing thing, so I just have an introduction up as of now. Please subscribe by email or follow me on twitter to receive updates.

Here is the link: http://judechow.blogspot.ca/2012/06/jud%20...%20rugal.html

Please subscribe, share, and leave comments!

Return to “Non - Animal Related Topics”