get Azithromycin generic sale - online generic Azithromycin

Discussion about all of your other pets here.
toxiceagle2007
Level 3
Level 3

Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:08 pm

Hello Everyone!

I haven't posted or been visiting lately. I probably havn't logged on in the last year or so. But I've run into a couple of red ear slider questions and I know this is a good place to turn.

Question 1: What does a male turtle sex organ look like? I picked up my male RES to clean our his take and out popped this black mass from just under his tail. Is this his sex organ? At first glance, I thought he was pooing, but it definately wasn't feces coming out. The black thing was fairly soild/smooth. I don't think he's prolapsed anything, but I want to make sure.

Question 2: Do you think my RES will fair well in a 120 gallon corner take? I have two RES about 2 years old and they are about palm sized. They currently live in a 30 gallon tank that is much too small, but I broke their 80 gallon tank. I have the opportunity to buy a 120 gallon quarter circle taken for a cheap price, but I don't know if its worth it or not. What do you all think?

Thanks
FulaaLbulsE

Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:46 am

1- that is the male organs, as long as it goes back in no worry. My male sulcata LOVES to hang his out and drive me crazy.

2- as long as there is 10 gallons for every inch of turtle it doesn't matter what shape tank it is. The more swimming room for a res the better. I would love a corner one...oh the setup idea's!
  • Information