who love chickens!?

Discussion about all of your other pets here.
Urbanoidstav1961

i love chicken i love keeping them i ahve some only 3 now...my last arucana or the amercana(just calling it the easter egg chicken) had died and i dont know what was going on i was going to take it to the vet but it died...i made my cry so much!that time i was very sad now i have three i got a pair of sebright bantams and i had a baby chcken i though it might be one of those easter egg chicken but it turns out to be a red star but im happy witht hem thoguh my red star started to lay egg they look beautiful but they look liek redish but they where more likely to be a light brown color.she laid three eggs(not at the same time just couple of days)but the secodn one was eaten by the chickens.but i love my bantams but i dont like the rooster behavore(he very agressives hefight with me and other even the cats and he peck my fet which it hurts buyt i still love him anyway and thew hen is now very scared of me and my red star love me she accully went on top my back but when they wheer young she liek to root on my arms and my earter egg chicke which she used to be a baby she woulg also go on my back and roost on my arm and my shoudlers but it to bad that my last easter egg chickens died though...but next yera im haveing no more sinc ei cant stand seeing the young being threaten my the older ones.
Urbanoidstav1961

yay it made me really sad and it made my cry.and it love me so much and i love her back. :cry: :(
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

yepp chicken nuggets 8)
i'm sorry i know that was rude i was just kidding.

sorry for ur loss, that's life..
Urbanoidstav1961

lol chicken nugget.that ok.
  • Information