2 yr old Mississipi Map and setup free to good home

Do you have a turtle up for adoption or do you want to adopt one? Have some turtle related items for sale?
Post your classifieds or your adoption notices here. Please don't post personal information (ex: your phone number)
snoopy
Level 3
Level 3

Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:48 pm

I have a Mississippi Map turtle that is 2 yrs old. It is one of 3 that I purchased as hatchlings and is the smallest of the three. I believe it is a male, so it should not get too large. I had to make a whole new setup for it, as the others were out competing him for food, and were biting him. I can give a 20L tank, a UVB lamp, a heat lamp, screen cover and a filstar xp3 filter along with the turt. I have spent at least $300 on all of this, but all I ask is that someone take good care of him. Keeping the two tanks is becoming too much. (I also don't have the room for the second tank anymore.)

You can reply on list or off. You need to be able to pick up the turt and the equipment, I will not ship. I am located in southern/central Long Island, NY, and would probably want you to pick up at my job in Merrick.

[email protected]

Thank you,
Beth
  • Information