2 RES for adoption

Do you have a turtle up for adoption or do you want to adopt one? Have some turtle related items for sale?
Post your classifieds or your adoption notices here. Please don't post personal information (ex: your phone number)
cwhite1211

Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:15 pm

Hi, I have 2 red eared sliders that I took from someone that was about to release them into a nearby creek. I have tried, unsuccessfully, to adopt them out. The problem, I think, is that they are full grown. I cannot keep them any longer as I already have 5 cats, 2 dogs, 2 ferrets and a smaller slider. Money and space has become an issue. I am not sure if they are males or females and a vet has put them around 6-8 years old. They are not the nicest, they will snap, but have gotten much better in the 6 months that I have had them. They are endearing to watch, they will follow your finger across the tank for hours.

Can you help me? We are at animal overload right now. If you can't, maybe you can point me in the right direction. I am located in West Chester PA.
ecebolat

Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:44 pm

well i can take your turtles if u live in toronto or willing to pay for shipping i allready have a res so i know all about them please contact me if ur interested thnx a million :D [email protected] thnx again
  • Information