Baby Painted and Snapping Turtles For Sale!

Do you have a turtle up for adoption or do you want to adopt one? Have some turtle related items for sale?
Post your classifieds or your adoption notices here. Please don't post personal information (ex: your phone number)
russd7

Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:24 pm

I have 4 baby Midland Painted turtles and 6 baby common snapping turtles for sale. I'm selling the painteds for $8.00 each and the snappers for $6.00 each plus shipping. I will be shipping them by usps overnight preferred but will do 2 day if you must insist but I don't recommend it at all!

You can contact me at [email protected] to get more info if you need it and to get shipping quotes. Send me an e-mail with your zip code and what turtle/s you want and I will give you a total with shipping.

Payment is preferred through paypal but money orders will be ok too. Money Orders take longer and I need to make sure they go through bank ok before I ship. I ship as soon as possible and will only ship Monday Thursday so you get them on time ok. There will not be any refunds on purchases and will not guarantee they will be alive when received because shippers may toss them too much to make guarantees. They will be in a box in a container with holes with moss to keep them from being thrown around too much but still can't give guarantees.

Thanks Russell
russd7

Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:21 pm

If you are trying to purchase baby turtles from me you are in luck! I just got done setting up a online store in which you can go and see pics, info, look up shipping charges, and get a grand total for what ever turtles you want with the shipping included in it. If you ever have a question or request please let me know. Baby turtles are getting scarce right now so you need to purchase soon before the cold weather starts because I can't ship them in the cold. I will also soon have food and more available. I will also soon be selling crickets for you to buy and have them shipped to your door.

The store link is: http://www.russturtles.tk/

Thanks Russell
  • Information