3yr Old Reeves Turtle for Adoption

Do you have a turtle up for adoption or do you want to adopt one? Have some turtle related items for sale?
Post your classifieds or your adoption notices here. Please don't post personal information (ex: your phone number)
elkeb75

Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:28 pm

Hi,

My son had always wanted a turtle, so when we moved to Utah, I did a lot of research because I wanted a turtle that would stay fairly small with the hope that the turtle could go off to college with him.

My son isn't really taking care of him anymore, I am and while I love the little guy, I feel he could use a better home. I say "he" but it's possible it's a she.

Obviously, getting a good home for him is the most important thing to me. I don't normally re-home pets as I consider them to be family members. He is a pretty active turtle and has always been healthy. We got him when he was very small and now he is about 4 inches long. I believe they only get to be about 5 to 6 inches long max.

Comes with 20gal tank, metal screen cover, large "rock" filter, floating dot, fake plant, heater, heat lamps and food. Local pick up only in Sandy, UT.

Adoption fee is $100. I paid $80 for the turtle.

Thanks!
  • Information