Purchase Generic Roxithromycin 150mg Addiction Symptoms

Post questions or pictures of your pond setups.
turtle_grl77

Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:35 am

There could be slight residue still on the tank. Never use soap. I have that scum too and I just leave it there cuz I dont want to use soap.
rupniffEnlina

Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:12 pm

How long/often since you noticed your turtle yawning?? My turtle did develop RI and it was not until I found this informative website to help identify the problem. I wrote about my experience (possible RI??) and you may not want to wait too long as I did before seeing a qualified herp vet. Thank God Immi is doing much better after three injections of high dosage of antibiotics and lots of TLC. Hope everything goes well. Keep us posted.
pehbpp

Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:04 pm

symptoms of ri include:
basking more than normal
lopsided swimming (it looks like they are floating)
coughing, yawning, sneezing (they sound like they squeak)
no appetite
lots of sleeping
and they use their legs to try and pull air into themselves, like pumping.

if these sypmtoms are present in your turtle you should take it to a qualified herp vet, separate sick turtles from healthy ones, increase basking spot temperatures, increase water temperatures (normal is 78-80, but it depends on the species). dont handle your turtle any more than is necessary, it causes more stress and will make recovering harder for them. do what you need to do in terms of medicine, and then let them be. Your vet may tell you to do other things, follow their instructions and your turtle should get better. If not, it is not your fault, nature just took its course. but, a turtle that has had RI can live a happy healthy life afterwards.
  • Information