Online Generic Keflex Generic Usa

Post questions or pictures of your pond setups.
Urbanoidstav1961

Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:31 pm

last saturday i bought some minnows like about 10 of them i put 5 in the older turtle tank(the 50 gal or 55 gal) and the other 5 five in the ten gallon because i wanted to keep some as pets and yesterday in the ten gallon tank 4 died and 1 was still alive and the other tank most of them were gone!so i gave the dead one to the older turtles and gess what is aw them eat the dead ones so i knew they ate some of the minnows and i gave the alivbe one in the bigger tank to.im glad they like to eat fishes.i might get some next time.but this time maybe feeder guppies.
pehbpp

Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:14 pm

i always buy the guppies. anything else is too big for my guys. they love to chase them and guppies are good cuz if they last long enough, they breed. its live birth, too, no little fish eggs to deal with. my guppies had 2 babies, the only thing with that is that guppies are canibals. you need to have places for the baby fish to hide or the older ones eat them before they get big enough to be of any use to your turtles. surprisingly, my turts left the babies alone untill i got more guppies, then they just went on a munch fest. i had about 20 guppies a week ago, and now i have 5. hmmm. pigs.
  • Information