Online Generic Rebetol 200mg Generic Canada

Post questions or pictures of your pond setups.
AnokClentee

Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:45 pm

my uncle brought me two turtles that he found on the road. They were turned over on their shells and the smallest one was scratched or cracked on its belly. so he brought them to me since i like help animals live better a few days before they get better or unfortunaely die. :( . well its been 2 weeks now, i see they eat and drink well :lol: . well something troubles me, i wanna keep them but according to my research they are texas tortoise (very common here) im wondering are they illegal to keep and if so, what are the consequences :oops: help :roll: what would you do?
Zizireeblew

Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:24 am

i would keep them, one way is to try to find your states web site. and do a little research on that end. i found 3 painted turtles here where i live they are illegal to have if under 4". well they are quite smaller than that. but i found out that if you have a valid fishing linses i can keep them. you can purchase a basic fishing linses for like $15, but if it alows me to keep my turtles its worth it.
centex
Level 2
Level 2

Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:26 am

Hi, I live in central texas.................these tortoises if thats what they are (any pics?) are threatened therefore ILLEGAL to have. If I were you I would take them back to where they were found and release them back into the wild. You will be fined and possible jail time if you are caught with them as a pet. You did the right thing in nursing the injured one back to health but the sooner they get plcaed back into the wild the better they will be. I know this isnt what you wanted to hear but good luck!
John
  • Information