Canadian Generic Sildenafil Citrate Generic What Does It Loo

Post questions or pictures of your pond setups.
Urbanoidstav1961

Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:05 am

yesterday i was goign to the reptile show but my dad change it on sunday(thank god!) and i got to go see the reptile show and irght next to disny land to it was so cool going tot heir and i cool at all of the reptile and i ask my dad if i can buy something theuir and he did not care what i want so i choose to have a baby turtle!he a western painted turtle eh is an inch only but first i had to rethink if was safe to put witht he others but i got it anyway and i put the older one is the 50 gallon tank and i put the ne wone in their old home.he seem healthy(well duh in reptile show you have to have healthy animals)first i wanted to buy a fire belly toad then i veil chamelion(dont know hwo to spell that) then a turtle i was going crazy and then i just choose to buy a baby turtle then i was goign to buy the yellow belly slider but then i got help and the vendor help me what should i get then he show me the penn. cooter i though it was a yellow belly slider but he said it was a penn. cooter then i wanted to got the southern painted turtle then he show me the western one but i did wanted a cooter and a map or the softshell(venthough it a advance lavel so that party i did not want a sodtshell turtle) but i choose the western painted turtle and he was expensive he was 20 dallers but i still consider that expensive!but i dont ahve a name for him but evently i will i hope he stays alive...
Urbanoidstav1961

Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:06 am

snaps!i put it ont he wrong fourm but all well.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:06 am

ok sorry i was tryin to read but lost track of what u finally bought :roll: congrats on the new guy anyways :)
Urbanoidstav1961

Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:15 pm

i hope he surrvives.i will be scare dof loosing a 20 buck on a turtle!next year i will go back at the reptile show(hope their another one next year) and buy another turtle or a chameleon.and gosh my brother wanted me to have the stinkpots cuz they where really tiny.i said no about that plus they good new i force my selfe to put my older one in the 50 gallon tank.soon when they outgrow i will get a pond for them.later when my new turtle outgrow i will put him in the 50 gallon tank.i hope it a boy.i did not name the new memeber.i might name it blacky since it look like black shell on the top or something else but for now i will nick name is Mystery.
plus i been feeding it but he just eat tiny bits of pieces and it makign me worried he might die couse of starvation.now um i think it might be hatch a few days ago and it has a might hole in the center of the bottom shell and im gessing that could be the yock.now does the yock if part of their food or something.,the yonk it is in the shell but white fuzzy stuff is just showing on the bottom.(just to let you know that the yock is not outside)
  • Information