Online Generic Lozol 2.5 mg Generic Name Brand

Post questions or pictures of your pond setups.
contact444
Level 2
Level 2

Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:38 pm

:? My favorite baby died yesterday.

She was such a beautiful turtle, she was a bright yellow albino res.

I am writing this because I feel horrible and this could have so easily been avoided, so I know everyone will think this is awful (and it is) and I can’t begin to explain how badly I feel. So here it is. My tank broke, so I had my two larger turtles in a big rubber maid thing and my baby I obviously couldn’t put in with them, so I had her dry docked. Which I have done before when she was sick; so I knew that I would have to soak her twice a day every day, etc. And I did in the morning, I had a top on her container with two large holes with screens on them, (which I use for a heat lamp and a UV) I only had the heat lamp on and not the UV to allow for air circulation. I kept checking to ensure it wasn’t too hot, and it was fine. My husband came home while I was at work and knows that I usually have both lights on her and thought I had forgot or it had fallen and put the other one on her. Needless to say without any water it became extremely hot and she didn’t survive. I just keep thinking had I put her in a larger container or made sure my husband knew that two lights would be too many, or if I would have just turned the heat lamp off before I went to work, or if she had some water…etc, etc, etc.

I just don’t want this to happen to anyone else, Daphne will be missed I loved her so much, she’s resting in our flower garden now.
shineeenzyday

Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:48 am

thats terrible, im so sorry for your loss :cry:
contact444
Level 2
Level 2

Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:07 pm

Thanks, it's been pretty hard.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:57 pm

omg this is sad. so sorry for ur loss, she was a cutie :!:
don't blame urself about it, her life span would've ended in any other way too..i hope she didn't suffer much though
isabelle

Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:42 pm

I feel for you ,we had to go through a few losses ourselves,all of them because of our inexperience. But life goes on and keep the memory alive.
denzaantiago

Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:55 am

I so sorry. Loseing a pet can like loseing a family member. :cry: :cry:
isabelle

Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:11 pm

It sure is like a family member,especially for those of us who see more than pets in our pets,(does that make any sense?).
dypeincettery

Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:58 pm

I'm sorry to hear of your loss
  • Information