Side Effects Of Lioresal 10 mg Generic At Walmart

Post questions or pictures of your pond setups.
jacey

Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:31 am

I am scared...I am moving tommorow into a room in a roomate situation. I do not know this guy from adam I assume when you are added to aq lease you are allowed a lock on your door. When my friend attempted to put the new lock on my roomate freaked out!! I proceeded to call the management company and they told me go ahead they just need an extra key in case of emergencys. I have my sweet turtles and my two kittys I will NOT rent a room without a lock on it!! Their safety is my responsibility. I am livid, but wary of this new roomate. Everyone, please say a prayer for me and my children ok?

God bless...

JDB :( :( :(
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:07 am

u're gonna be ok jacey, don't worry :) good luck and in fact, u could be getting a new friend
vncweygbo

Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:35 am

I agree with dixieee, jacey, you might be gaining a new friend from this situation... but if he flipped over the lock on your door, I too, would be a little wary... good luck, and try not to worry too much!! :wink:
deesygirl

Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:16 pm

He too may be worried about a new situation. I will say a prayer for you and I hope all went well today.
Did you get my P.M. about the rubber maid containers?
  • Information