Where Can I Buy Frumil 5 + 40 mg Online New Zealand

Post questions or pictures of your pond setups.
jacey

Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:00 pm

That made me realize how short live is....

Thank you again my fellow turtle lovers for leting me share my past pain..

JDB

missing you....longing for your comforting hand..

Alone tonight. I have a crushing pain in my heart. Why did you have to die? I miss you...!!!! You always knew how to make things better, Florida didnt seem so far away from california, You never grew up, staying a fun loving kid in a mans body. You didnt care what people thought, You made me laugh, and laugh hard:) My sweet little brother, WHY did you leave? It will be five years on april 1st. You chose that day to die, because you were always the prankster! ~~~sigh~~~~ April Fools day never has been the same hon. The phone fell silent that day. Remember when we were kids? You and I were the terrors of the neighborhood. ***** AIDS, ***** AIDS!! There is still no cure in sight honey. But I did learn, I did, and I will keep the promise I made to you. I have been, and always will, continue to be safe. And I try, every chance I get to tell some one about that F~~king disease. Who ever will listen!!Because as sad as it was,helplessly watching you on that roller coaster ride towards your departure. No one should have to go through what we, and my family went thru. IT HURTS.

Good-night little brother, I will look for you tonight up in the bright stars..........(always shining!)
I love you.

(Your Big Sister)

Mood: lonely
Music: "My sweet Prince"......placebo....
turtle_grl77

Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:26 am

:cry: How sad! I dont know what else to say.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:40 am

c'est la vie.. :cry:
  • Information