mold??

Ask questions, discussions about turtle feeding (various food, vitamins, minerals, etc.)
Post Reply
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 2732
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: The Lost Desert
Contact:

Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:53 am

a couple of days ago the food can fell into the setup by mistake. it wasn't covered well so it seems like some water got in and yesterday when it was feeding time i saw something like mold in it. is it ok if i feed my turtles from the pellets that are not sticking to the mold or will i have to get rid of the whole can?
suippefrepunk
Guest
Guest
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:47 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:09 am

I'd get rid of all the damp bits and use whats left :D
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5
Posts: 2732
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: The Lost Desert
Contact:

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:47 am

thanx a lot :D i'll go for that
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest