Herp Vet finder

Post your turtle first aid questions here.
deesygirl

Herp Vet finder

Post by deesygirl » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:56 pm

Here are links to find a vet in your area:

http://www.arav.org/USMembers.htm (VETS US)

http://www.arav.org/WorldMembers.htm (VETS WORLDWIDE)

http://www.herpvetconnection.com/ (VETS US-REFERED BY USERS)

(A big thanks to STRAYKINGFISHER )

STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Post by STRAYKINGFISHER » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:31 pm

You're welcome :lol:

dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Post by dixieee » Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:39 am

thanx stray and deesygirl..if Taryn can add this to the main site it'll be great..i would like to do something too but no one's interested in that part of the world :o

Urbanoidstav1961

Post by Urbanoidstav1961 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:10 pm

wow thank then.and wow i trid to look one up for california but all the vet that list for reptile is so far away from my area!all i got in my city or town(dont know) is an vet/boarding school and a vet that made me research for the breed of my turtle and find health problems and cure it and did not make an oppitment for my turtle cuz my dad call and i did research and found one and it said"you can you repti sulfa dip" so my dad been caling on petshop that of they carry repti sulfa dip and first we call pet smart cuz i look at their website and they carry repti sulfa dip and while he was calling them they saids they were out of order and they will arrive at friday and i can not wait that long!so we called another pet shop and they said they carry them and then tomarrow i went their and buy them and then i put the medication on emerald in a container in the bath room and diamond died and i did not knew diamond was ill so i researsh how turtle become sick like sign warning and it said when a turtle bask to long not like normal basking but all time basking that when they are sick and that was diamond did and later she died on the basking or in the water(can not remember and diamond go in the water just barrly) and i only put medication on emerald for 2 days.and then when 3 hours past i put emerald back in it tank and later he died in the water.

Urbanoidstav1961

Post by Urbanoidstav1961 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:26 pm

oh yeah i look at herp vet and i look at river side and it said they treat for turtle and tort. too and even though the vet called dogs and cat veternaty hostpital i think it called that well something like that and i found one in glendale it more up in my city or town but driving will take a lot of mile to get their.wow i have to go to them when next time i have an turtle agian.